Sunday, July 24, 2011

Point Of No Return

he pain of pricking needle forgiven in the beginning, you should really come to this piece of land, Here we are the cattle, and the world is fertile by our own droppings. The world is not blue but plasma lit, with colors that you choose with a touch of your hand.

Oh that is so gross a description, tell me in real terms, what is that you see ?

Hmm you are so filled to the brim with pretense, let it go man, see my world come with me, Come and see how is it that we live here with angels playing disguise, I run naked, I don’t grow old, but grow younger with each breath of air. Oh we breath here, not air, but the aroma of selflessness. Smell yourself naked. The whole skin smells of aroma from fruits soaked in honey and dried in summer sun. There is no rain, its only summer, water is not salty, but sweet. I see no buildings, but tents, tents where people live not like you, but like us, like together in peace, and only thing on us is smile. We live with animals, we run with dreams. We dont dream, we live on them.

Will you tell me what is it there you see, that should compel me to take the step. I will if I am convinced.

Aah, you moral soul, always wanting justification for every single thought on your mind, well, I cant waste time, I can see angels of Avalon sitting by the tree, Oh I do see a tree. A tree that has birds around it, oh wait, in fact it has been built by birds in position of branches, which birds are those, aah some colorful some dull, they do make a great circus out there, It is a world where my feet wont get dirty even with all the walking and running barefooted. In fact I never touch foot on the ground. I float, no wonder my speed is magnified. There is no friction. I can suddenly sense myself swimming in deepest packet of water body, and i feel the water itself is non existent. I cant differentiate, even the deepest planet of ocean is sun lit, and i get a piggy ride on shark. While its tail is what is seen, i am on top of it, standing on my toe. There is no scientific analysis and experimentation. Root cause, is we only live, not think of living. Oh coming back to the tree. The tree is so full of fruits, they are brown fruits that look like a mix of apple and mango.

A mix of apple and mango ? how is that possible ?

Ah, this is where, you imagine my friend. You know what I see, the angels are cutting them pieces by pieces and waiting for me to get to them. I can see long lost Sun, again shining with glory, it feels ocean is green with jewels underneath, where in I can swim naked, and I don’t feel cold. The birds are not parched with thirst, but they are the real musicians, you can hear them hum the song that you want to hear. There is no genre, there is only love. There is peace. The whole world seems like Blue azure, with a blanket cover by ocean, and I am right in middle of it, in a seat of waves, while the animals do a tap dance, on earth, such that I can see my life being animated. In my world I get entertained J

Oh so is it just that you are tired of entertaining masses that you want to escape ?

Ah my friend, why are you so stupid ? If I wanted to escape that part, I would stop making music, or whatever that is I make. I just am too tired in your world of the word “I”. I just want to sink the self obsession, and get rid of selfishness. In brevity I have had ENOUGH of myself? Here I don’t think about me, there in simple words is no ME or I. It is us, we, and my world with beauty undefined. Are you coming as yet, can barely hear you, am running far.

But aren’t you contradicting yourself, you want to stop being too into yourself but you want to get entertained on your own world ? Is that a pun intended statement or what ?

Stupid, Absolutely stupid. What this white powder you have in hand, is a world within. It will take you to the world where you won’t think about yourself. You will only relish what you see, and what you see, is beyond vision. Beyond imagination. You want the Sun to be smaller, you make it happen by a click, you want the world to be embezzled into a far off galaxy, you personally can air lift it to the place that you deem appropriate. I am no more part of your stupid world to think about myself anymore.

Well how do you intend to come back? I guess you have overdosed yourself with this stuff or powder or that you call world within? And you are about to press your button again, that will be point of no return my friend?

Well my friend, Point of no return has been long achieved. Let me press it one more time. Oh come on, Let me press it or will ya press it for me, am too far to press it in your world.
All these trips to this tranquility have made my return to your land, filled with falsification and pretentious beings to be non existent, useless and Zilch. I see no reality there. This is where my reality is, and this is where I belong. This is where I shall be, ever smiling and ever happy with my angels singing for me to glory, while I rest in their lap in middle of ocean while the succinct coral reef, makes itself for my bed. Ah Paradise!

So what happens to the ones who would miss you back here in this world of reality?

Amen, They would realize soon, they did nothing but wasted all their lives on themselves, They are so abound themselves that they will forget I existed. Well, you will too, See you my friend, my angels are ready, and I need to be entertained, not for once, forever it is

1 comment:

Oh Me! said...

Dude, what have been smoking?